Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Break

I know I've committed to making something and posting everyday, but due to a very long and late Home Owners Assoc. meeting tonight I am posting, but I am posting something I made the end of December. 

This is a birthday card I made for a friend after seeing a fun button card.  I had to change it up significantly from the one I saw as I didn't have the stamp set, but I did have the buttons sizzlet.  I used a dark pink embroidery thread and adhered it to the back of each button with snail. I used dimensionals with some of the buttons to make the layers.  This was a fun card to make and you can use scraps for the buttons, all you need is the sizzlet and the Big Shot.

I do want to mention that there is a fabulous new button stamp set available in the new Mini Occasions catalog and a buttons embosslit. 

Again, I apologise for using a card from the end of December,but I did keep up the posting.  Maybe I'll try to make two things tomorrow - we'll see - stay tuned.

Happy Stamping,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...