Friday, January 07, 2011

Good Morning Day 6

I wish I had thought to start this challenge on the first like I did the intentional moving - it always seems now like I'm a day behind!  But for creating and blogging I'm right on schedule.  I haven't yet completed a new item to post, but I did want to mention that I need encouragement from my followers!  A comment now and then even if you don't like my post will still be welcome!  

I have a package arriving from Stampin' Up! today!   Yay!!!!!  I haven't had a package in a long time so I'm very excited.  I ordered a few things from the new Mini Occasions catalog and so you will be seeing some new items previewed over the next few days.   New mini catalogs and sale-a-bration catalogs are in the order too, so let me know if you want one and it will be sent to you.  Of course, you can see the mini on line right now!  Yay!  Some really cute things and you won't have to wait to see them, but I know most of us like to have paper in our hands to look at, so reserve your copy today, just leave a comment!

I will be back later with a new creation - just for today!

Happy stamping, sewing, painting or whatever you enjoy doing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...