Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 12 of 100 Blossoms Abound

Blossoms are back one more time!  This time I used the smaller petal and have a totally different flower.  For this flower I only used the Blossom Petal Punch and didn't use the stamp set.  These two are so versatile and I know I will be using them often; however, when I cleaned up tonight I put both away and am determined to use some other new old and new stamps for the next few days.

But now for today's card: 
I punched out the petals and used snail to attach them to the card and used a button for it's center.  I stamped the Hello, punched it out and ran it through the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder.  I sponged Pear Pizzaz on the edges and the center of each petal before adhering to the card.  This was very fast fun card to make - you really must add this versatile puncxh to your list of must haves from the new Mini Occasions catalog.

Supplies:

Paper:  Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz
Ribbon: Old Olive 5/8" satin, Natural Hemp twine
Button:  Subtles (Certainly Celery)
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Punch: Blossom Petal and Butterfly
Pop up glue dot, Snail, Sponge Dauber

Hope you enjoyed - pull out a punch or some stamps and make a card! 

See you tomorrow -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...