Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 17 - Flowers for a Friend

I must admit that tonight was tough!  The last few nights a design has come easy, but tonight I played for a long time before a card came forward that I wanted to make.  I wanted to use this stamp and started with watercolor paper, but it just didn't look the way I wanted so I switched to velum and used the stained glass technique.

I love this technique, but haven't used it in a long time - good to get back to some old favorites.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Elements of Style and Punch Bunch (sale-a-bration preview)
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Vellum
Markers: Peach Parfait, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Pirouette Pink, Pear Pizzaz
Punch: 1" circle
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Craft Basic Black, Clear Embossing Powder

Pull out some paper and a favorite old stamp or technique and have fun.

See you tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...