Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 7 - Build a Blossom

As I told you a few days ago I had a package coming from Stampin" Up!  Well it arrived yesterday and was full of goodies.  New stamps and punches and dies, oh my!

The card I made tonight was CASED from pg. 12 in the Mini Occasions catalog.  This wonderful stamp set is called Build a Blossom and it has a coordinating punch - blossom petal punch. Both  are really great and I see many uses ahead, but now for tonight's creation!

Supplies:
    Paper:  Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pear Pizzas and Always Artichoke
     Ink:  Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip
     Punches:  Large Oval, Blossom Petal
     Stamps: Build a Blossom
     Designer Buttons - Subtles
     Natural Hemp Twine
      Dimensionals and Snail

This is such a fun card to make - hope you enjoy!

   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...