Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Silk Paper

Day 3 - 100 day challenge

I know you were expecting to see the flower cut from the felt I made yesterday, but you will just have to wait another day.  I got excited this morning about silk paper, so I just had to make some!  This is a fascinating process using up so many scraps of stuff and the silk hankie as a base.  I've added silk roving, ribbon, Angelina and even a feather I found on the floor. (from a chair, not a chicken)  Anyway, I will at a later time give directions for making these sheets of silk paper, but that too is for another day.

This post is very short as I have Bible Study this morning and a trip in to Houston later in the day.  I promise to be back tomorrow with the cutting and assembly of the felt flower.

Happy Creating,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...