Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11 - Blossoms Return

Welcome to day 11 in my 100 day challenge!  I'm finding this to be great fun, although I know there will be some tough times ahead when I'm trying to think of a new design and my mind is blank.  But today it was full of blossoms.  This is probably a desire for Spring to appear and send this cold weather packing!

Once again I pulled out my new Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals Punch to make two birthday cards.  Both cards I made today are most alike except for paper and ink colors so I will  show both cards and give complete supplies for the first card and just list color differences for the second.  So let's see these blossoms -

Supplies:
Paper:  Regal Rose, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Ink:  Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzaz
Stamps: Build a Blossom and Vintage Labels (retired)
Button: Subtles (Certainly Celery)
Punch: Blossom Petals Punch and Medium Punch (Holiday Mini)
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta

This is a 5" square card (5 x10" scored at 5"), Regal rose layer is
4 5/8" square, and whisper white is 4 1/4" square.

Petals and leaves were adhered with snail, with dimensionals under the top layer of petals only. 


Paper:  Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Regal, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz
Button:  Subtles (Pretty in Pink)

Rest of card instructions are the same as first card.

These are both birthday cards, but they could be changed to most any sentiment.  I really love this new set - you will be seeing much more in the next few days - 89 to be exact!


Until tomorrow - happy stamping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...