Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 8 - Fun Flowers

Today I have had some fun with my new goodies from Stampin' Up and you will be seeing samples over the next few days. The card I  made today used a new die called Fun Flowers.  It's a Bigz die so it will cut a variety of papers and other materials.  It's going to be a fun die for fabric too, but today I started with cardstock and made a card. the die has three petal shapes and two different centers. I rolled the edges up with a bone folder to give them dimension and highlighted the petals and center with a gold flecked ink.

Supplies:
Papers: Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White,
             DSP (Hostess Pack  retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamp: With All My Heart
Punch: Oval Scallop
Big Shot
Twinklette Pen - Gold (Not Stampin' Up! ) used for highlighting on petals
          

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...