Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 27 - Thank You

Thank you is just what I need to say today. I've had a very quiet day, in fact, I can't remember such a lazy day. I've visited with friends on the phone, read some in my latest book Heaven and slept very, very late. What I did learn is that there's not much on TV during the day, at least not what I wanted to watch. Whatever happened to all of the craft programs that used to be on HGTV?

I did do some stamping and made two thank you cards. I had made a card like this a long time ago, in fact, I think we made it at club one month, but I changed up the colors and the buttons and had an all new look. This stamp set is so much fun, it's Punch Potpourri, Level 1 Hostess set. I punched out the butterflies and ran them through the Big Shot in the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder.

All of the stamps in this set match punches, so there's no hand cutting. Gotta love that!

Hope you enjoy - it's early to bed for me - See you tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...