Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 25 - Because I Care

I've had an interesting few days and so I'm almost torn between continuing my 100 day challenge and having to say I need a break, but to stop seems just wrong so I'm going to try and keep on going.  And so, I think today's card sort of sums it up:  Because I Care

This is a very simple card,. I've been finding this challenge more and more difficult and I think it may be because I wasn't thinking about how great simple cards can me. This card may have been easy for me to make, but I think it would be a pleasant surprise to any friend who received it in their mail. 

The list of supplies for this card is short:  Because I Care stamp set, Watercolor paper along with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz. I used Pear Pizzaz ink for the flower outline and sentiment.  Markers for coloring the flower are Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride and Bashful Blue. I used a distressing tool on the edge of the watercolor paper and sponged the edges.

Pull out your stamps and make an easy card.  You can make someone's day - it may be just what they need to lift their spirits.  There really isn't anything like a handmade card.

See you tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...