Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22 - Fun Flowers Embossed

Today's card uses a variety of embossing folders and the newest die Fun Flowers to make a quick and easy but elegant card.

I cased this from Emma Fewkes, who cased it from still someone else. click here to see her beautiful inspiration.   I love how we share in the paper craft arena and with just a few tweaks it becomes your own.  I used Whisper White and Daffodil Delight as my color choices.  I used five different embossing folders and a sponge to add the hint of daffodil to the white cardstock.

The orginal card was hearts, so if you don't have the fun flowers die, try another as most any die or even punch could work - give it a try!  Case my case of her case - let's keep the case moving along.

Until tomorrow - Happy Stamping!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...