Friday, February 25, 2011

Smarty Pants

Tonight I decided to pull out a brand new stamp set, "Button Button" from the Occasions Mini Catalog  and an older set "Smarty Pants."  Button, Button has 17 different button stamps and so I picked out a few and stamped them on Whisper White with Melon Mambo.  I punched out photo corners and cut two strips of paper, one white embossed with the polka dot embossing folder, the other in basic black.  I added a strip of our new fun pompom trim and stamped a black and white button.  I added two small pearls and placed them over the buttonholes.  I chose this sentiment to point out the one and only black and white button - reminding myself and all of you that's it's always OK to be different, to be yourself!  This was punched out with the decorative label punch. 

This closeup is to show the tiny little pompom trim - this trim comes in three colors and is available in the mini cattie, until April 30.  Don't miss out on this fun embellishment.  You can call me to place an order, or go directly to my Stampin' Up website.  Don't forget this is still Sale-a-bration time of year - so you can choose a free stamp set, embellishment package or more with every $50 you spend.

Unlike last night where everything happened easy, peasy - tonight's card was work!  You just never know - but I like the end result and so here you go -- enjoy and come back tomorrow to see what happens next! 

Happy Stamping,

Day 55
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...