Sunday, February 20, 2011

DAY 50 - 100 Day Blog Challenge!

I can't believe it!  I'm half way through the 100 day challenge.  This came about after I signed up to do a 100 day moving intentionally challenge - well, I hate to admit this, but with all going on in my life I haven't completed the movement challenge, BUT I have kept up with the creating/blogging challenge I started on January 2.  Last night I said I might celebrate with a cupcake, but I didn't make any so I guess it will be with a Pepsi and Kettle Corn!  :)  I hope everyone following my blog is encouraged by my daily posts and getting into the spirit of creativity! 

Yesterday was a struggle for me creatively!  I wanted to make bookmarks, but couldn't come up with an idea to save me, so the end result was the cupcakes and birthday wishes.  Tonight I walked upstairs, entered my craft room and immediately I saw what I wanted to make and it was so easy, I made two!.  It's interesting to me how all this stuff works - keeps me guessing that's for sure.   

I used the same paper (DSP - Bella Rose) as last night, but ran it through an embossing folder and sanded it down to create a distressed look.  The flower is from Awash with Flowers, colored with Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red stamped on Whisper White.  The stem is Old Olive and Pear Pizzaz.  Ribbon is Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta, tied through a  Jumbo Eyelet (pewter).  The sentiment is a scripture from a set I've had a very long time, brand unknown! I did use snail to attach the DSP to a piece of card stock to make a firmer piece, then added the white followed by eyelet and ribbon as a finishing touch.

Well, it's time for me to hit post and go celebrate - see you tomorrow.  Happy Stamping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...