Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 49 - Birthday Wishes

I don't know about you, but I love cupcakes and I dreamed today of making a great big batch, decorating them with gooey icing and eating them all, well, one for Bill and the rest for me! :)   But instead I made a cupcake card combining Itty Bitty Bits, On a Pedestal and So Happy for You.  I stamped the pedestal stand three times, shortening the layer each time lining it up with the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I used markers to color the little cupcakes and punched them out using the circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set.  I used the embossing pen along with clear embossing powder to give a shine to the pedestal.  The DSP is from a couple of years ago - Bella Rose.  This was one of my favorite papers and I still have some, so it just seemed like the perfect fit for this card. The card stock is Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.  The decorative edge is made with the scallop trim edge punch. 

Well, the card is made, the description is written and I just want to tell you that I'm still dreaming of making that big batch of cupcakes, covered with gooey icing and eating them all!  Making this card really didn't take care of my cupcake craving, but it did pass enough time that I don't have time to make any now - so maybe, just maybe I'll make it past this craving!

See you tomorrow for Day 50!  Wow, maybe that's a good reason to celebrate with a cupcake!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...