Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 42 - Friends are Flowers

Well, here I am again!  Seems like I just did this, oh that's right, I did!  Well,
it's a great feeling to know that when I finish this post, I'm caught up.  Hopefully, I can keep up for the remaining 58 days!  Can you believe it, just 58 to go.   I've actually enjoyed the accountability and the push to be creative.  No ignoring that craft room these days!

So for today I used a really neat stamp set, "Friends Never Fade."  I've had the set for awhile, but like usual I'm just getting around to really using it. Soon it will be a favorite and you'll get sick of it.  But for now it's pretty new on my blog.  I used Poppy Parade, Night of Navy and Whisper White.  I didn't have any navy ribbon so I cut a piece of card stock and ran it through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, added some Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and called it embellished. See close up.  This is a very patriotic colored card - perhaps it would be a good one for someone with a 4th of July birthday! :)

Well, it's Saturday night and I'm going to bed early - can't believe it's 8:26 and I'm almost ready to hit publish post!  I'm reading a good book right now and think I deserve a couple of chapters before falling asleep.  I hope everyone has had a great weekend and found time to create something!  If not yet, you still have tomorrow - pull out some paper (or craft of your choice) and have fun.

Happy Stamping until tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...