Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 46 Thinking of You

I've had a very good day and for that I'm very thankful.  My surgery was on my right side so it's not as easy to stamp and punch as it will be in a few more days and so I'm using a card I made some time ago, just adding the sentiment today.  I've said before that I often don't add sentiments until I'm ready to use a card, otherwise, I always have the wrong cards on hand.  I don't know about you, but it seems to me that my card needs run in groups, i.e. get well, thank you, birthday etc.   So I try to make a few cards that I can just add to and send, keeps me from those moments of panic.

I added the "Thinking of You" sentiment after using the scallop oval punch.  A friend of mine just mentioned that too often we line everything up and the cards look stiff - so when adding this I placed it at an angle - she's right this added so much to the card! Hope you enjoy!


Happy Stamping,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...