Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 32 - Welcome Baby continued!

This is going to make it as my shortest post ever! I have made baby cards again tonight and changed up the stamps from last night. I think I could make these forever, but at my age I don't need lots of baby cards - maybe I can make them and give sets to my younger friends? Now that's a thought - anyway, I'm going to post a picture of the two i made tonight a long with gift tags and tomorrow I will post more pictures, supply list, stamp information etc. etc. Tonight I'm headed to bed with a book so I can stay warm without using more than my share of electricity! For those of you who live in Texas you will know what I'm talking about and for those who don't I'll explain more about that tomorrow too. So now here are the cards and I'm off to bed.
See you tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...