Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Slice of Life


A Slice of Life is the level one hostess set in the Occasion Mini  Catalog.  It's full of fun stamps covering all the areas of our life.  I will be using several of them over the next couple of weeks, but my first is this precious vase of flowers.  I stamped the design on watercolor paper and used markers with an aqua pen to color the petals, stems and vase.  I used the Designer Series Paper Pack from the 2010-11 catalog - it is also a level 1 hostess product choice.  I love these stripes in Blushing Bride. I stamped the sentiment Thinking of You on Whisper White and punched it out with the scallop oval punch.  I did a background punched with the extra large oval, flipping over the striped DSP to use the opposite side.  That is one of the best things about Stampin' Up! DSP is that it's double sided allowing for so many special effects. I tied some Whisper White taffeta ribbon around the card and tied a bow!  The end.

A simple, but refreshing card - Enjoy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...