Thursday, March 17, 2011

You Crack Me Up!

Do you have a friend that makes you laugh?   There are some people in my life that just being with them is fun and laughter is so spontaneous.  Well, I made today's card thinking about them and how much joy they've added to my life.

The set I used is one that I wanted as soon as I saw my first Stampin' Up! catalog - A Good Egg.  I waited a long time to get it and then I've never used it.  But tonight as I looked through the catalog for inspiration I saw this set and thought it will never be right for me at Easter, but it sure makes me think of people that "crack me up" and so here's my card.  I used one of my favorite in colors for this year - Poppy Parade and whisper white.  I stamped the broken egg part twice on DSP (hostess level 1 set) and then cut them out.  I stamped the egg on whisper white after coloring the outline with markers and cut it out.  The rest is pretty self explanatory. 

Now, will I send this to just one of my laughing buddies or will I make a bunch of them and cover my bases.  After all I don't want to hurt any feelings and I'm blessed with a number of very funny friends!  I think I'll take the pressure off and just add this one to my stash!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...