Monday, March 21, 2011

Chocolate Bunny and Easter Eggs

Good Evening,

Tonight's post will be very quick as I need to get back to the couch after making a quick card and posting. Surgery went very well today and hopefully we'll move on to the next treatment soon, but for now here comes one of my favorite stamps from last year.  I know it's retired, but not in my life.  I've always loved Chocolate Bunnies - got one every year as a child and this stamp brings back wonderful memories.

A couple of nights ago I posted a card I made with the Big Shot and the large scallop circle.  By folding a    4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card and sliding it down on the scallop allowed for the fold.  I got the idea that night by picking up a blank card I had on my work table.  I started to use it and had stamped the grass when I decided to change the color paper and so tonight to speed up the process I used it tonight.  I stamped a chocolate bunny and some eggs (Nature Walk), added them to the card and the sentiment "Every day holds the possibility of a miracle. -Elizabeth David.  This makes several cute children's Easter cards in a row and tomorrow, I'll try to head in a different direction. (no promises, but I'll try- BIG smile)  Unfortunately, the Chocolate Rabbit stamp and the Kiwi Kiss (card stock) are both retired products, but all the rest is current.

And so now I close and head back to resting.  Hope you enjoy the card and I'll see you tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...