Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun Flowers

I just love the new Designer Big Buttons in the Mini Occasions Catalog.  These are in the set called Sweet Stitches.  I used Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight, but the set also includes Chocolate Chip.  I used taffeta ribbon to make the flower centers.  The holes are large enough to allow the ribbon to easily pass through.  Buttons come four each of three designs for a total of 48 buttons.  At 8.95, these are just great buttons!

I drew the stems and leaves with a marker and used the brayer to add the grass at the bottom.  Card stock colors are Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz and Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up!, but I think it may be retired.  I simply don't have the energy tonight to run back upstairs to find the set name.  I will add it tomorrow after I make my next card.  I will post it at the end of tomorrow's post, so if you need to know be sure to read to the bottom tomorrow.

This was really fun and something different.

See you tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...