Friday, March 04, 2011

Happy Birthday Melanie

Nothing like making and posting a card on your blog before you place it in the mail, but I believe this young lady will forgive me.  After all, she's already forgiven me for nearly missing her big day.  So I wish Melanie a big Happy Birthday today (I also called her) and her card can say it all over again in a few days!  Nothing like keeping a celebration alive.

I decided that I wanted to draw a flower myself, and so I used our water color paper and markers and did just that.  I love drawing flowers and haven't been doing it much - maybe this will revive my painting.  You know you've got to start somewhere. I used Tangerine Tango for the card and used the new set  Nature Walk from the Mini Occasion catalog.  I used the butterfly and the bee. The ribbon is Tangerine Tango, but long ago retired.  The flower is layered on Tangerine Tango and Early Expresso.  I used the Word Window and Modern Label for the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

So once again, Happy Birthday Mel and many, many more!

Happy Stamping,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...