Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sheep Bookmarks

What a great day - couldn't ask for more perfect weather!  Bill and I had another busy day finishing our fence.  We enlarged the fenced part of our back yard, last week we dug the post holes and set the posts and this week we added the pickets.  Painting it white is now in my future, but for right now I'm just thrilled to have it up.

We have 2.5 acres and I would love to have sheep, but not in our future for more than one reason!  And so tonight I made some little sheep for my Day 70 creation.  Actually a friend ask me the other day when I was going to make some more sheep, she really missed seeing them.  I thought about it and it's been a long time since I made any.  I've been trying to come up with an idea for a bookmark and tonight this just popped into my mind and I made several.

After showing them to Bill, it occurred to me that you could do them in pink or blue, change the sentiment and make a cute tag for a baby gift.  Or I guess mix the colors and they could be used for any gift, but for me they're bookmarks.

The card stock, punches and ribbons are all Stampin' Up!  The scripture sentiment comes from a set that no longer has any identifying mfg.'s name. 

Got to go - don't forget to change your clocks! 

Happy Stamping,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...