Saturday, March 05, 2011

So Many Candles

I had a visit from Mr. Brown yesterday and got some brand new Stampin' Up! goodies.  I love making birthday cards and the Mini Occasions catalog has a great birthday set, called Bring on the Cake.  It has thirteen fun stamps - so I used the one so many Candles so little Cake.  This set has a wonderful cake covered with lots of candles, but I used the one along with the little candles from Slice of Life, the Level 1 hostess set in the Mini catalog.  I used a small rhinestone and three buttons as embellishments.  The buttons are from the SAB Ribbon and Button Pack and the DSP is part of the DSP and Quick Accents Pack also offered in the SAB - These items are free when you purchase $50 in product, but this special ends 3/31, so get yours ordered soon.   The card stocks are Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla.  I used various stampin' write markers to color the cake and the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. I love new stuff - just gets the creative juices flowing.

Happy Stamping,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...