Monday, March 14, 2011

Bring on the Cake

Happy Birthday  2 Ewe!  Actually on my card you see the sheep, it's not spelled out!  I love this set Bring on the Cake  and a big reason is a love this outlined stamp so I can fill in the colors.  I used Basic Black Craft Ink after I used the embossing buddy and clear embossing powder.  This gives a cool look and it makes it easier to color in the letters.  I did use the #2 from the Best Friends #s (retired) and the ribbon retired last year.,but the party hat is from Sock Monkey (he was kind enough to loan it out) and the sheep of course is from the Scallop Circle and Five Petal Flower punches.  I used the Shimmery White card stock for the sheep, after all it is her birthday and she would want to be dressed up!  (smile)

Card Stock for card is Marina Mist, Whisper White and Pacific Point.  I used Crumb Cake to sponge along sheep edges and Melon Mambo, Regal Rose and Pacific Point markers to color in BIRTHDAY!  A fun card for a fun young friend.

See you tomorrow, Happy Stamping -

Day 73
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...