Sunday, March 27, 2011

Embrace Life

I can't believe it!  It really is Day 85 of my 100 day challenge - believe me I am as shocked as you are that I've really created and posted something for 85 consecutive days!  It's really a great feeling, for a couple of reasons, #1 I've stuck to something, even on days I didn't think I could do it, but I did and #2 I only have 15 more days!!!!!!!  I will certainly continue to post, but I won't guarantee it will be every day.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  I know I've got some other things that I really need to concentrate on, but this has been a challenging and fun ride.

I used Greenhouse Garden and cased a card from last year's catalog, but I think my real inspiration came from Bill and I working in the garden all weekend.  We filled in two more beds with dirt, I got my potatoes planted and just general spring garden stuff.  We have bluebonnets this year for the first time at our new house, so it's nice to be outside and today was especially beautiful with a cool breeze and light clouds!

Today's card base is Rich Razzleberry, with Pear Pizzaz and Whisper White layers.  The ribbon is Rich Razzleberry 3/8" taffeta, the sentiment is from the set Embrace Life (seems obvious) and DSP is from this year's catalog.  Hope you enjoy and that this card encourages you to stamp and garden!

See you tomorrow!  Happy Crafting -
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...