Wednesday, March 09, 2011

St. Patrick's Day a Week Early!

Good Evening,

I made 40 little candy covers tonight!  I made these little mint covers with our new single stamp for St. Patrick's Day featured in the Mini Occasions Catalog.  I'm going to hand them out at Bible Study tomorrow as we're not meeting next week because of Spring Break, so as the title says a week early.  I turned them into little sandwiches.  The bottom piece is Garden Green and the top is Whisper White with Garden Green ink for stamping.  Very quick and easy, punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and a nice little treat.

And so this is my creation and post for day 67 of 100 in this challenge.  I can only wonder if I will continue with this daily blog when the challenge is complete!  I will tell you I finished my yard at our house in town today and I didn't want to make something tonight.  I just wanted to go to bed, but I just can't break this chain and so up the stairs I went to make this - I realize that accountability really does make us keep on keeping on!

See you tomorrow - Happy Stamping,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...