Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Simple Hello

Sometimes, creating is made up of looking at things you have laying around and combining them to make a finished product.  That is exactly what I did today.  I'm sure you remember the card that just wouldn't come together a few nights ago - you know the one with the sock monkey, a bird, a turtle, a dog and a cat and still no really completed card!  Well, today I saw the background card and thought it would make a really  neat note card, all by itself  with just a simple "hello."  And so today's card was complete with just a quick stamping of hello and punching it out with an oval punch.  This set is rough type and unfortunately it is retired.  I really like it and so it will continue to be used by me - if you want to do a similar card you can use any alpha set to create the hello.

So that's it for tonight - see you tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...