Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Wishes

Easter is really late this year, or I would be way behind schedule on my Easter cards!  This is one of my ideas, but I have several others up my sleve, so I won't stop here.  Another demonstrator shows how you can make a really prety card and then add to it and make it better,a nd then even add more and make it really great.  I was really happy with this card until I saw it on the computer screen and then it looked very plain, so I think I may follow the step it up plan and work on this card or one like it for the next several nights and see what we end up with - it may even make the cut to be my Easter card..

I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and the same DSP as last night, Cottage Wall.  It is retired, but there's a paper out there that would be just as pretty.  I made the cross with the lattice die and the Big Shot and Easter Wishes comes from the All Holidays set, raised from the card with dimensionals after punching with the Curly Label.

Enjoy and come back tomorrow to see what I do to take this card a step up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...