Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Tomorrow is the day we all wear green and if we're not Irish, we pretend for a day we are.  We drink green beer (most of us don't, but some do) and Chicago actually dyes the river green for the day!  If we forget to wear green we're subject to being pinched!  All in all it's a day for fun and frivolity!  In the spirit of the holiday I made a card that is meant for each of you.  My inspiration came from a quick trip to Walmart, where they were selling shamrock plants.  Really cute plants, with little white flowers, but instead of buying one I thought of my card for tonight.  And so here it is - Garden Green and Whisper White.  The shamrocks are small hearts, vase is the ornament and the sentiment is punched out with the word window and layered on the modern label.  Ribbon is whisper white taffeta.

I hope each of you has a great day - and enjoy your card.
Day 74
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...