Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Create a Cupcake

It's nice to be back in the craftroom.  I did do a few things in the yard here and I'll be back in Bellaire tomorrow finishing up the yard, but tonight I was with stamps, paper and punches!

I received my new Create a Cupcake stamp set and along with the Build a Cupcake Punch that arrived last Friday I made a fun Joy Fold Card.  I seem to be on a Joy Fold Car roll recently, funny since I hadn't made one in over a year.  That just seems to be the way I work, but let's move on. I love this sentiment - It'snot about how many candles you blow out but how manhy cupcakes you get! 

This card uses even more new items - I've already listed two, the stamp set and the punch, but there's also the DSP from the SAB catalog.  It's called Ice Cream Parlor and comes with paper and stickers (free when you place a $50 order, but just until March 31). There are two more new elements, the first is the giant button in Melon Mambo and the second is the Happy Birthday stamped in side from Bring on the Cake. The card stocks are Baja Breezee, Melon Mambo and Whisper White.  I colored the candles with markers.

I loved covering the front with candles...and then filling the inside with cupcakes!



This was a really fun card to make - the punch made it super simple and I loved how this DSP looked like icing with sprinkles.  I hope you enjoy and if you're like me, you're now craving a cupcake! 

Happy Stamping,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...