Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eat Chocolate

Today's post features one of my favorite things; however, compared to my mom I don't like it at all.  My mom was the consumate chocoholic!  She loved all sweets, but, she never passed up a piece of chocolate.  I miss her and I dedicate this card to her memory.  Mom has been gone now for nearly a year - I'm sure chocolate sales have suffered dramatically!

This is the new Eat Chocolate stamp set from the Mini Occasions catalog - sales from this catalog endApril 30, so you still have time to add this fun set to your collections.  It has four stamps - I used two for this card.  I stamped the background paper with the so much CHOCOLATE so little time stamp with Early Expresso. I stamped off on scrap paper before stamping on the Whisper White.  Card stock is Crumb Cake, Early Expresso and Whisper White.  Ribbon is Early Expresso 3/8" Taffeta.  I used the corner rounder punch for the corners.  Fun card - now I've got to go find some chocolate - I think I have some kisses in a bowl downstairs - so off I go - have a great chocolate filled evening.

Happy Stamping,

Day 71
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...