Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tri-shutter card - Cottage Wall DSP

I have been seeing tri-shutter cards all over the stamping blogs and especially loved one done by Dayanna Donng, so much so that I ordered the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper. With my card I chose to use some different "sides" of the paper, but her card was my inspiration and I thank her for sharing. Click here to see her beautiful card!

This card was not as difficult as I first thought it would be, but it still required more of my time than the average card. A lot of time in selecting paper and cutting all of those little pieces, but now tht I have the measurements I look forward to making more of these fun and beautiful cards.

I am showing two views - partially folded from the front and a wide open view showing all of the panels. Hope you ejoy this newest card. Papers I used were Lavender Opulance, Old Olive, Whisper White and Cottage Wall DSP. Pearls on butterfly are from the Pretties Kit, as is the white flower. Butterfly is punched using the exclusive to Stampin' Up! Butterfly die and the Big Shot.
My advice - try something new, it probably won't be as difficult as you think and well as you can see the results are worth the trouble! Happy Stamping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...