Thursday, August 06, 2009

Night of Navy Christmas Card

If you follow my blog at all you know I love Night of Navy! Here is my latest Christmas Card featuring Night of Navy and Whisper White. I was fortunate enough to have a new package arrive yesterday (I love Mr. Brown) anyway, it included a few things from the new Holiday Mini catalog (you will be receiving one soon - if not from me, from your favorite demonstrator) and WOW is all I can say!

I love punches! And Stampin' Up! has out done themselves this time. It's an Ornament shaped punch! Now to make things even better they have done a stamp set, Delightful Decorations and rub-ons in silver and white - Merry & Bright. Unfortunately my stamp set is on backorder, but I could still play because I have the rub-ons. These rub-ons are incredible - the best ever and so I rubbed the design on to a piece of Night of Navy, positioned my punch and voila! the rest as they say is history. A perfect ornament with almost no work.

The other two ornaments are from the fun set Tree Trimming (pg. 28 IBC). I used the new impressions folder for the background - it , too, will be found in the new mini - Petals-A-Plenty. I used the debossed side - liked it better for this project - but both sides are beautiful.

Hope you enjoy - now it's your turn to get into the Christmas Spirit and get started on your cards.
Happy Stamping,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...