Saturday, August 01, 2009

Pendant Park in Bloom

I love this set! I know I've said that before, but here's another reason - the tree is in bloom!

A friend of mine was looking at one of my other cards made with this set and mentioned that it just might be very pretty with some flowers. So I had to give it a try. I pulled out the Branch Out set for the flowers (this set is dormant and not in the 2009-10 catalog, but still available for purchase) and Season of Friendship for the sentiment. The base card is Bordering Blue, the strips are Chocolate Chip textured paper and the base for the stamp is Whisper White. I used dimensionals to pop the bench and the sentiment. Stamp pads and watercolor brush were used for the ground and sky.


Now it's your turn - take a stamp you use all of the time and change it up! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...