Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stamp Club - August

I love my stamp club! What an amazing group of women. We laugh, we share and we stamp. Some of us are fairly new to stamping, some have been doing it for more years that we can count, but we learn from each other and we share and in the past year we have become friends. I love having everyone in my home - I love watching everyone try new things, some times making it perfect on the first try and sometimes not, but laughing and having fun.

Last night was our Tuesday night club - there will be another gathering on Thursday afternoon with more fun ladies. I try to have three projects each month and hopefully we will learn something new or use a different technique. This month I CASED a card from Sandi Maciver. Click here to see the original card and look for the August 5 post. I changed very little, but a few things including the color. I chose Regal Rose and Soft Suede and because I didn't have the same ribbons, I had to make a change there too, but this card is all Sandi and I'm so thankful for her talent and her willingness to share.

I love this card because it uses two new products - the Medallion background stamp in a most unique way (leave it to Sandi) and the new butterfly punch. I hope you enjoy - wouldn't you love to receive a card like this in your mailbox?
Watch for the other two projects - they'll show up over the next few days!

Now it's your turn - find a card you love and try to make it. CASEing is a compliment - just be sure to give credit to the originator. Thanks again, Sandi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...