Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holy Family

I recently saw a gate fold card on one of my many favorite blogs and decided to give it a try. I decided to use my new Holy Family stamp set from the new mini catalog. This stamp set will be available for purchase September 1, along with many other exciting new stamps, accessories and our new Build A Bear line, but today I featue the Holy Family.

This is such a simple card to make, with a simple look, but I love it! I've decided to add this to my Christmas cards for this year. I used our new In Color Soft Suede and Very Vanilla for a simple, but beautiful design. The only other color is the gold in the star and around Baby Jesus head. I stamped the design and then cut it out using the clear circle die and the Big Shot. I used the cutter kit to rough up the edges and then sponged them with the Soft Suede ink. I, also, stamped the star image with the Soft Suede ink on the background.


The second card, is exacctly the same except I stamped the main image on Very Vanilla paper cut out with the Top Note die.

I stamped the star and punched it out with the large oval punch to hold the card closed. Again this is a simple card, but beautiful in it's simplicity.

Your turn, get out your paper and make one of these simple cards.

Happy Stamping,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...