Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shimmer Paint & Christmas Ornaments

I'm having fun playing with new goodies from the Holiday Mini preorder! Catalog goes live for everyone September 1 and it is filled with so many fun holiday items. One is the new shimmer paints - available in three colors, Champagne Mist, Frost White and the Plantinum I used for this card. I love the new Delightful Decorations stamp set. It is in the shape of Christmas oraments and so much fun. The are a perfect match for the new Ornamnet Punch. A previous post showed the card I made with the punch and the matching rub-ons while I was waiting for my stamp set, but I've go it now and so get ready - there will be many posts using this set.


The small background snowflakes were stamped with the shimmer paint and a small stamp also in this set.

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...