Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things I Love, Pt. 2

I told you I would be posting the card I made for my husband. This was a case from the catalog - mine is similar, but not the same for sure. If you look closesly you'll ses that I put SU on the shopping bag tags. That really is where I do most of my shopping these days. LOL In fact, I'd gladly give up the shoes and the chocolate for more stamps! Now admit it many of you would too!

Enjoy, tomorrow I'll be back with an aniversary card - I don't want to post it until it's received! The best part n it is that I used "retired" stamps. I know we don't want to demo with them, but I believe those of you who own some of these sets would love to be reminded of the fun ways to use them!

Until tomorrow - pull out a stamp set and make two entirely different cards. It's a challenge - let me know how you did.

Happy Stamping,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...