Friday, April 08, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Virginia


Virginia and Bill, Sr. (1940's)

Ladies, forgive me for leaving my creating and posting 100 day challenge behind tonight.  It's day 97, but I will have to go a few days beyond to complete my 100 days, as my mother-in-law died tonight around 6:30 and to honor her and my husband I'm not spending time in my craft room.  Bill needs me with him and so I'm posting, but not creating.

We will be busy for the next few days preparing to say goodbye to a very special lady.  The feelings are very raw right now and the shock is still very much a part of our being and so I will be back as soon as it fits with our schedule and complete my 100 days.  Until then, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  Virginia is in a much better place, but we are left here without her and so healing for us must take place.

Rest in Peace, Virginia, you will be missed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...