Friday, April 01, 2011

Lavender (Devotion)

Tonight's card is made using the Herb Expression stamp set.  Each of the four herb stamps has the herb name and it's meaning i.e. lavender (devotion) and a corresponding sentiment.  I love herbs, but I have not used this set all that much.  Tonight I used markers to color the stamps and left off the name adding flower pots to add interest.  I used my brayer to color the back ground. Card stock colors are Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant and  Pear Pizzaz.

I was inspired to use the lavender stamp as I have my first bud on my lavender plant in the garden.  I just found it this morning, so this seemed to be the right way to celebrate this new flower.  I, also, have three tomatoes on a plant, but no stamp, so my excitement for that is expressed in this little note.

I can't believe this is Day 90 of my 100 day challenge!  I have to admit this really has been a challenge and I look forward to taking a wee break soon from this daily creating.  There are some things I need to make in multiple and just haven't had the time, so that will be first on my free time schedule.  But for now, I have nine more days before the big celebration.

Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...