Monday, April 04, 2011

Flower Folds

Tonight's card is a each to make card with some real impact.  I used my Big Shot and the Flower Folds Bigz die to cut out the flower. I used the two smallest flowers and punched a 3/4" and 1" circle for the flower center. The button is from the SAB catalog, Ice Cream Parlor - a great little package of bright colored flower shaped buttons.  The stem is simply a thin strip of paper and the leaves were punched using the two-step bird punch.  I think these are intended to be wings, but I think they make great leaves. 
I used some embroidery thread to tie the button.

The sentiment is from Word Play - I love how they tuned sick into "ick."   Card stock is Pear Pizzaz, Always Artichoke and Melon Mambo.  Ink is Always Artichoke.  Inspiration from page 208 in the IBC.

Hope you enjoy!  See you tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...