Saturday, April 02, 2011

Happy I Do Day

Tonight's card was fun, fast and easy.  I found a card on page 214 of the current Idea Book and Catalog and decided to case (copy and selectively edit) it.  I had a busy day and so fast and easy sounded so good and so I grabbed some Blushing Bride card stock, cut it and embossed one half.  Stamped the sentiment from Word Play with Early Expresso ink on Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the 1 3/4 circle punch. I used the Victoria crochet trim to tie around the top and attached the sentiment with linen thread.  As I said this was fun, fast and soooo easy and I think it's a very elegant card.  You could change the sentiment and use the design for many different cards.  Hope you enjoy and  are inspired to pull out your catalog and case a card.

And so, I'm off to bed - got to get up early for church. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...