Sunday, April 03, 2011

Look Who's Turning...

I just love this Look Who's Turning set, but tonight I just used the numbers and the sentiment, not the adorable little animals.  This card was just calling out for a cupcake.  Ok, the card wasn't but I sure wanted one and this was my only option!  :-) 

I actually saw this idea in the back of the catalog using the Big Bold Cupcakes sizzlit.  I have the sizzlit set, but chose to use the Big Bold Cupcake stamp set.  I know it's retired, but I still love it and use it quite often.  After stamping it, I cut the two cupcake pieces out with scissors.

I love how you can stamp all of the numbers and then highlight the one that applies, but if you need an age that's more than 9, you can do that too.  So for tonight, I made a little boy card using bashful blue as my card color.  Hope you enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...