Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Life is a Matter of Moments - Day 95!

I can hardly believe it -  Day 95 of my blog challenge! I can't believe I set myself up for this unbelievable challenge and I can't believe I'm this close to completing it.  Tonight was a real struggle, after three really easy days.  It has surprised me at how this has happened throughout this challenge.  The easy days make me feel like I can keep on going, but with a night like tonight I don't even want to finish the challenge.  But I will, God willing, I will make something and post for the next 5 days and then celebrate and put my stamps and paper away for a few days.

Actually I have a new venture ahead of me and so my posts will be much more sporadic following April 11.

But on to tonight's card.  I found something to case on page 194 of our current IBC.  I changed it up in several ways and then used the sentiment "Life is a Matter of Moments."  I love this set "Under the Stars" it has the cutest stamps, but for tonight I chose five, the bear and the smore to feature, along with the skeeter, skeeter spray and bedroll. The colors are Pear Pizzaz, Always Artichoke and Confetti White.  I cut out the skeeter and the smore to add interest. I used a blender pen and markers to do the coloring.



I love smores and so now I'll be heading to bed thinking of chocolate, grahams and marshmallows - I just bet I'll have very pleasant dreams.  Enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...