Thursday, April 30, 2009

Watercolor Roses & More

I always like to give credit to the one who comes up with these fabulous techniques and I mentioned in my last post that I didn't know who that was, but did give credit to those I knew about. I'm happy to tell you that I've been told that the originator of this technique is Crystal French. The actual technique name is Reinker Spread. Connie Ingram (upline of Crystal's) demoed it at the Seattle Regional and the rest as they say is history. Anytime something this much fun and this beautiful arrives on the scene it is bound to spread like wildfire or in this case maybe we should say wildflowers (lol). Anyway, thanks Crystal for sharing!

I can't wait to see what everyone else does - it's like walking through a flower garden - each flower is a little prettier than the last one.

See you tomorrow - got to get busy making more flowers.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...