Monday, April 13, 2009

Bella Rose Gift Bag

I've had so much fun today - stamping and chatting and making fun 3D items. I'm going to share the 3D with your now and will upload the other items in a later post. I've just got a few minutes before it's time to fix dinner - so here goes.

I got an email today from Pennie, a fellow SUDSOL stamper with a tote she had made with her Big Shot and top note die and I loved it. I had to case it and I thought it just might work with the box#2 die - and it did!!!! Her blog is http://www.penniemccallum.typepad.com/ in case you don't have the #2 box die, as she gives a great pattern and her tote is really cute. Not at all like mine in the finished look.
I made mine with card stock and Bella Rose designer series paper so the sides stand upright. I added a piece of Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon with a rhinestone brad, stamped a sentiment from the new Oval All stamp set, punched it out with the large oval punch and layered it with piece punched with the new scallop oval punch. The new stamp set and new punch are both available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.


I'm not for sure how I will use this - maybe filled with kisses, maybe some note cards - I'll just have to wait and see what comes to mind. I know it will make a cute gift for someone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...