Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Stamp Club

I must confess - first I'm a little late getting these cards up on the blog and second, Tuesday and Thursday's groups made a little different set of cards. Soooo, when you look at these pictures - you will know that those of you from Tuesday will see a card you didn't make and the group from Thursday will see a card they didn't make. Kind of makes you want to come to both, doesn't it!

We were excited to add a new member to our afternoon group - Welcome Melissa! So with one out of town and one busy with Holy Week duties at church, we had 3 on Thursday afternoon. Tuesday (2nd Thursday came before 2nd Tuesday) evening we had 8 and had a grand time!
Here are my samples

Flight of the Butterfly is the stamp set used for this card.
This next one is Branch Out - I wish I had taken pictures of the other cards - some used birdhouses instead of the tire - some stamped verses instead of the bow - all were so cute!

I had many colors of the rainbow available in paper for this card and all of my inks out along with a variety of sentiments. Many of them used it as a Mother's Day card - all were beautiful. Can't believe what vellum turns into with the new embossing folder from Stampin' Up! You'll want to add one to your collection of dies. The Big Shot is becoming indispensible as you will see in the quilt cards coming up next!
I had paper available for three different color quilt cards - these are the samples! This card is a breeze to make with the Big Shot and the Top Note Die. Also, don't you love the new scallop oval punch - it is so versatile.
I wish I could take credit for these designs, but I cased cards I found on many different websites, blogs and the Stampin' Up! website. I am so thankful for the many talented women out there who share their ideas so freely.
Happy Stamping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...