Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snow Angel or not?

Last night was soooo much fun. We have such a great group for Christmas Card Challenge. We were missing two very important ladies last night, but the rest of us got our cards made and we had some beautiful designs. I should be taking group shots at the end of each week - perhaps at the end of the challenge we'll all bring one card back for a group photo. Ok, I'm off topic - surprise, surprise.

My card for this month was a snow angel. For those of you who did not grow up where there was snow - you lay down in fresh fallen snow, move your arms up and down and when you stand there's the impression left in the snow that looks like an angel. Well, for me it's not the look, but the fun of making the angel. It was my favorite winter sport! When I saw this stamp set I had to have it. It retired way back, but it popped up on a blog I follow for sale and I emailed her quick! I was so excited and I couldn't wait to make a card with her. I cased the design from Baker 88 at Splitcoaststampers.

I'm sure everyone was sick of hearing how much I loved making snow angels - the one thing I want to assure you is that I never had snowballs for sale! Takes a way from that angel thing - don't you think?


Keep on stamping!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...