Friday, May 29, 2009

I Like EWE!

This is the most fun I ever had making a card. I discovered the lamb made with the scallop circle and then I thought why not make one with the scallop oval! Well, this is a make you happy kind of card. The feet and face/ears are made with one 5 petal flower punch and basic black paper. The lamb bodies are Whisper White, the bows are More Mustard and Tempting Turquoise. I used my brayer for the back ground old olive on the bottom and a combination of Pacific Point and Bashful Blue - because I don't really have great skill at the "brayer thing" I have some overlapping, but I thought it kind of looked like hills so I left it. LOL The real reason is I knew the next one wouldn't be any better so just see it as hills! I used a combination of All in the Family Phrases ( I like) and Farm Fever - retired (EWE.) If I make this in club or a class I will use an alpha set for the EWE, but last night this is how I did it. I took this card to my upline tonight - she collects lambs/sheep - it was the perfect card for her.

I had so much fun making this card that I have some plans for more - a theme of "lambs for all all seasons" - keep checking back you never know when another one will appear!

Get out your punches and start making fun cards - if you need punches give me a call and we'll get them ordered.

Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...